Effect of being active in participating in group guidance services on the independence of students

Esti Wulandari(1), Suhertina Suhertina(2), Herman Nirwana(3),
(1) Universitas Negeri Padang  Indonesia
(2) Universitas Negeri Padang  Indonesia
(3) Universitas Negeri Padang  Indonesia

Corresponding Author
Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of Counseling, Education and Society

DOI : https://doi.org/10.2921/08jces45000

Full Text:    Language : en

Abstract


This research is motivated by the fact that group counseling services are conducted well, but the independence of students is still low. This study aims to determine 1) how high the activity of joining a group counseling service 2) the independence of student students 3) the significant effect of the activity of joining a group counseling service on the independence of KTP students. This research is correlational. The subjects of this study were all students consisting of 156 students and the object was the effect of the activity of joining a group counseling service on student independence. 61 students were sampled from this study. These findings reveal that the activeness of students to join group counseling services in the KTP Department is very high (86.85%). The independence of students in the Department of KTP is high (75.61%). There is a significant influence of the activity of joining a group counseling service on the independence of students in the KTP Department with 0.545 at a probability level of 0,000. It was obtained from robserved which was higher than rtable at significant levels of 5% and 1% (0,250 <0.545> 0.325). The percentage of the effect of the activity of joining a group counseling service on student independence is 29.7% and the remaining 70.3% is influenced by other variables not mentioned in this study.

References


Aksan, Hermawan. 2014. Pendidikan Karakter. Bandung: Nuansa Cendekia.

Ali, Mohammad dan Mohammad Asrori. 2012. Psikologi Remaja. Bandung: Bumi Aksara.

Bimo Walgito, Psikologi Sosial (Yogyakarta: Andi Yogyakarta, 2003).

Basri, Hasan.2010. Remaja Berkualitas Problematika Remaja dan Solusinya. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Belajar.

Djumhana, Hanna, dkk., 2003. Islam untuk Disiplin Ilmu Psikologi. Jakarta: Departemen Agama Republik Indonesia.

N, Dyla Fajhriani, Neviyarni S, and Mawardi Efendi. 2015. “Efektivitas Layanan Bimbingan Kelompok DenganMemahami Ayat-Ayat Alquran Untuk Meningkatkan Motivasi Belajar Siswa Di Mts. Alfurqan Padang.” Konselor 4(2): 76.

Nirwana, Herman. 2014. “Pelaksanaan Layanan Bimbingan Kelompok Untuk Menyiapkan Mental Siswa Menghadapi Ujian Nasional.” Konselor 3(2).

Sukmawati, Indah, Neviyarni Neviyarni, Yarmis Syukur, and Asrul Said. 2013. “Peningkatan Hasil Belajar Melalui Dinamika Kelompok Dalam Perkuliahan Pengajaran Psikologi Dan Bimbingan Konseling (PPBK).” Pedagogi 13(2): 10–18.

Riduwan, Skala Pengukuran Variabel-variabel Penelitian (Bandung: Alfabeta. 2013).

Tohirin, Bimbingan dan Konseling di Sekolah dan Madrasah (Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada, 2007).


Article Metrics

 Abstract Views : 64 times
 PDF Downloaded : 0 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2020 Journal of Counseling, Education and Society