Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscript title; maximum 15 words; written in English/Bahasa; A title should be the fewest possible words that accurately describe the content of the paper (Left, Bold, 16pt)
- Author(s) Identity: Author(s) Name only (i.e., no degrees or position titles listed), Institution Name, at City (if applicable). Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Author Name, full mailing (including street or PO Box) address, City, State (using postal abbreviation), zip code (e-mail: email@example.com) (if any).
- Abstract: The length of article between 75 - 200 words. If possible, avoid to contains no information who not included in the paper. trade names, acronyms, abbreviations, or symbols.
- The keyword(s) are relevant for indexing purposes. Please select a maximum of 5 words to enable your manuscript to be more easily identified and cited.
- Tables and Figures: No more than 5 tables and 5 figures with each manuscript will be accepted. Please be sure to indicate the table or figure callouts within the manuscripts. Figures (graphs, illustrations, line drawings) must be supplied in electronic format with a minimum resolution of 150 dots per inch (dpi) up to 1200 dpi. Halftone line screens should be a minimum of 300 dpi. JPEG.
- The body text of manuscript typed with one space, one column, Calisto MT; size 10; alignment justify; except the title using size 10; Bold, left alignment and Sentences case.
Please find the rights and licenses in JPPI. By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) accept this policy.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author, and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User Rights
JPPI's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JPPI permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and JPPI on distributing works in the journal.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article,
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
If the article was jointly prepared by other authors, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JPPI will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JPPI will only communicate with the corresponding author.
This agreement entitles the author to no royalties or other fees. To such extent as legally permissible, the author waives his or her right to collect royalties relative to the article in respect of any use of the article by JPPI.
JPPI publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. JPPI's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.
This journal provides immediate open access to all article on the principle that making research freely available to the public; supports a greater global exchange of knowledge; and invaluable way to maximize the visibility and impact of research, especially counseling and Education field. This means:
- Everyone has free and unlimited access to the full-text of all articles published in JPPI;
- Everyone is free to re-use the published material if proper accreditation/citation of the original publication is given;
- Open a oportunity for potential benefits for society, this can improve the research profile of author(s);
- Open access publication is supported by the authors' institutes or research funding agencies by payment of a comparatively low Article Processing Charge (APC) for accepted articles.
Important Note: some articles (especially Reviews) may contain figures, tables or text taken from other publications, for which JPPI Journal does not hold the copyright or the right to re-license the published material. Please note that you should inquire with the original copyright holder (usually the original publisher or authors), whether or not this material can be re-used.