Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Title Page: maximum 15 words; font Palatino Lonitype; Bold; size 16; one space; left alignment; Sentence-style capitalisation; attract readers and convey main findings of research or topic/idea.
- Author(s) agree to separated Author(s) identity in Title Page with following format: Author(s) Name only (i.e., no degrees or position titles listed), Department Name, University Name, at City (if applicable). Author Name is now at Department Name, University Name, at City (if changed from above listing). Correspondence concerning this article should be addressed to Author Name, full mailing (including street or PO Box) address, City, State (using postal abbreviation), zip code (e-mail: email@example.com)
- Abstract: The length of article between 100 - 150 words. If possible, avoid to contains no information who not included in the paper. trade names, acronyms, abbreviations, or symbols.
- The keyword(s) are relevant for indexing purposes. Please select a maximum of 5 words to enable your manuscript to be more easily identified and cited.
- Tables and Figures: No more than 5 tables and 5 figures with each manuscript will be accepted. Please be sure to indicate the table or figure callouts within the manuscripts. Figures (graphs, illustrations, line drawings) must be supplied in electronic format with a minimum resolution of 600 dots per inch (dpi) up to 1200 dpi. Halftone line screens should be a minimum of 300 dpi. JPEG.
- References should follow the style detailed in the APA 6th Publication Manual. Make sure that all references mentioned in the text are listed in the reference section and vice versa, and that the spelling of author names and years are consistent.
- The manuscript clear from footnote or endnote in any format; incorporate any information within the body of the manuscript.
- The body text of manuscript typed with one space, two column, Palatino Linotype; size 11; alignment justify; except the title using size 12; Bold, left alignment and Sentences case.
- Authors grant Schoulid Journal the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
Schoulid Journal is an Open Access Journal. The authors who publish the manuscript in this journal agree to the following terms:
Schoulid Indonesian Journal of School Counseling is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited.
(1) Under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Schoulid Journal in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of Schoulid Journal are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Schoulid Journal as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI); (2) Authors grant Schoulid Journal the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.